AT THE LAST MEETING:
• The Hair Lair in Portage has what is left of our nut sales.
• You will need a trail pass to ride this year so don't forget to renew your membership as you will need it to get the discount through the AWSC. You can ride on a purchase receipt for your trail pass for 3 weeks.
• The County Snowmobile Club Christmas party will be held December 15th at Johnson's Sales. It is asked that you bring a dish to pass and a non-perishable donation for the food pantry. Food begins at 6:30pm with a meeting to follow at 7:30pm.
• Steve will be looking into what it will take to replace the Duck Creek bridge. He is also looking into the purchase of a fire/rodent-safe file cabinet for the club. Thank you Steve for all the hard work you do!
• There is a snowmobile safety class that just began at the Rod & Gun Club in Portage.
• Jeff Simonson will be donating a key box for the club. Thank you Jeff!
• As the snow begins to fly remember to check online for current trail conditions and openings. The Greenlake trails will be closed 12/24 though 1/1 for the holiday hunt.
• Our club ride is tentatively set for February 11th. Please bring ideas on destinations to the next meeting!
• The next meeting will be at The Roadhouse where we will hold our Christmas Party. It will be January 2nd starting at 6:30pm. We ask that you bring a dish to pass and a white elephant gift for the gift exchange.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Winnebago Ridge Runners
?Reply ?Reply to All ?Forward ?More
Published: December 12th, 2016