At The Last Meeting:
• The black drag sold to Four Damns snowmobile club.
• Steve is purchasing a security cabinet for the club. Thank you Steve!
• A key lock box was donated to the club by Jeff Simonson. Thank you Jeff!
• January 13th is the end to the comment period for Blue Mounds State Park. Please take time to submit a comment in support of the snowmobile trail as public support will be a deciding factor in the existence of this trail.
• Nut sales are done for this season. Thank you to Sue Mootz for all her hard work! Next year there will be no extras ordered.
• The club voted to donate $50 to the Columbia County Humane Society. Precious Paws matched our donation. Thank you!
• The Club Ride will be the weekend of February 10th and 11th. We will be traveling to Medford and staying at the Boarders Inn and Suites. For reservations call (715) 748-2330. There are a block of 10 rooms reserved for the Winnebago Ridge Runners and booking under that room block gives you a rate of 89.90(+tax)/night for 2 queen beds and 94.90(+tax)/night for 1 king bed. There is a continental breakfast included, WiFi and a pool.
• The next meeting will be held on February 6th at 7:30pm at Reimer's Roadhouse again.
Published: January 7th, 2017