At the last meeting:
• Left over nuts are at Hair Lair and Polnows.
• The club trip will be held the weekend of January 16th and 17th. We will be traveling to Wittenberg WI. Steve Pate has reserved a block of 10 rooms at the local Best Western under the Winnebago Ridge Runners. It will be $78/night for a room. There is a 24 hour cancelation policy and they will add more rooms to our reservation block as needed. You can call and make reservations at 715-253-3755 asking to be included under the Winnebago Ridge Runners room block.
• December 18th the County will be holding its’ snowmobile club Holiday Party at Johnson’s Sales at 6:30pm. Everyone is asked to bring a dish to pass and are invited to bring a non-perishable food item to be donated to the food pantry.
• March 20th-22nd the AWSC will be holding their spring convention and elections at The Abbey.
• The Winnebago Ridge Runners Christmas Party will be held at the next meeting on January 5th at The Wheel at 7:30pm. Everyone is asked to bring a dish to pass as well as. A white-elephant gift
• Attached are 2 documents to help understand the new policies and procedures associated with the new trail passes. More information can be found on the AWSC website.
Published: December 21st, 2014