At the Last Meeting:
• The Nut Sale is now finished for 2015. Thank you to Sue Mootz for all her hard work on the Nut Sale! This was our most profitable year yet!
• The trails are all marked and the landowners (and club members) are thankful for the hard work the signing volunteers put in! Good job everyone!
• The Columbia County Association of Snowmobile Clubs’ Christmas Party will be held December 17th at Johnson’s Sales on Highway 51. Celebrations will begin at 6:30. Everyone is asked to bring a donation for the food pantry and a dish to pass. The CCASC will provide the main course and drinks.
• The Winnebago Ridge Runners Christmas Party will be held at the January Meeting on January 4th 2016 at the Wagon Wheel on CX north of Portage at 7:30. We ask that everyone bring a dish to pass and a white elephant gift for the gift exchange.
• The Club ride is set for the weekend of February 5th – 7th. Tentatively in Antigo, WI. Steve will be bringing information on room rates and hotel ideas to the next meeting.
• The Club will be donating $50 to the food pantry and $50 to the humane society of Columbia county in the spirit of the holiday season.
Published: December 19th, 2015