At The Last Meeting:
• The groomer had a hose that was leaking but it has now been repaired and has not been seen leaking since.
• Trails are NOT currently open, but are marked and ready to go once we get adequate snow. It is important that everyone stay off the trails until they are open so that we do not inadvertently damage land or anger land-owners which could lead to us losing the privilege of using the land for our trails.
• Trail passes need to be purchased in order to ride. It is a $200 fine if you do not have a trail pass
• Blue Mounds State Park will now have some snowmobile trails through it! Good job to all those who participated in helping to support this effort!
• New Trail maps are available and will be put out for sale soon
• There is a Groomer Seminar February 3rd and 4th in St. Germain . If you are interested, contact Steve Pate for more information.
• The Club Ride is set for the weekend of February 5th – 7th to Antigo, WI. Steve Pate is setting up a room block and the information on reservations will be sent out soon.
• The club is looking into printing more shirts. We will be discussing this more at the next meeting.
• The next meeting will be held on February 1st at 7:30pm at the Wagon Wheel on CX north of Portage
For information on which trails are open and their conditions visit
or call 608-227-7433
Published: January 19th, 2016