At The Last Meeting
• The Grass Drags will be held on October 22nd in the field at the corner of Hwy 23 and 2nd lane. There will be signs to help direct you. Set up begins at 9am in the field. Races will begin at noon and run until 5pm. You must be 18 to race and a 2016 & 2017 season member of the Winnebago Ridge Runners. No UTVs or ATVs allowed. Food, soda and hot chocolate will be sold.
• The Nut sale order forms are out! If you would like an order form contact Sue Mootz at 608-697-2670. Orders are due back at the grass drags. Nuts will be delivered the week of 11/14.
• Memberships are due and can be turned in at club meetings or the grass drags. Reminder: you'll need a club membership to get a discounted trail pass to ride this year.
• Elections were held, Lucas Eicher is our new club president. Roger Walker is our new Vice President. Mark Zimmerman is our new club treasurer. Emily Eicher remains our club secretary. Cory Miller has taken a 3 year term on our board of directors.
• The next meeting will be held November 7th at 7:30pm at the club shed.
Dates To Remember:
October 14-16 Milwaukee Snowmobile Expo
October 22 Winnebago Ridge Runners Grass Drags 12pm to 5pm
October 28-30 AWSC workshop (information at www.awsc.org)
November 7 Club meeting at the shed @ 7:30
Published: November 6th, 2016